Laurelhurst Club Rental
Price Schedule & Info*
*Rental prices & terms are subject to change without notice.
April – October
Base number of hours – 6 hours included
Optional extra hours – $125/hour
Optional mezzanine – $150/day
Optional split set-up time convenience fee – $100 flat fee
Weekday Rental (Monday-Thursday): $150 per hour with a 2-hour minimum rental. A lower hourly rate may be available for weekday events that begin after 8am and end prior to 4pm.
Holiday Rate: Regardless of the day of week/time of year, the 6-hour base rate of $1800 applies.
Services Included in Base Rentals:
61.5' x 35.5' Ballroom with hardwood floor
15.5' x 11.5' Curtained stage
30' x 14.5' Reception area with fireplace
Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, two sinks, and ample counter space
Men's and Women's restrooms with changing areas and coat racks
Standard refrigerator/freezer clean and open for renter's use. Bring your own ice.
Commercial sized range with four burners, flat top, and dual oven available for keeping items warm and heating simple items. Microwave also available.
Pass through window optional for bar service.
No cooking allowed on-site.
Two large sinks.
Counters surround space for assembly and staging.
1 wireless microphone included.
If your DJ or band decides to provide their own sound system, no reverberating subwoofer speakers are permitted.
At all times, the decibel level maximum is 60 decibels at the lot line, which is about 85 decibels inside. All amplified music must end by 9pm.
A very basic model of LCD projector is ceiling mounted so that it projects onto a screen located on the stage. You must provide a laptop to use with the LCD projector and it must have an input for an HDMI cord. When in use, most of the stage is blocked by the screen so you will not want to have another simultaneous activity on the stage when using the LCD projector.
Up to 150 chairs white folding chairs to utilize. If used for a ceremony, the chairs will be moved from ceremony location to dining location by your guests.
Model: Yamaha Clavinova CLP-525
for full info, go to Yamaha website: https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_instruments/pianos/clavinova/clp-525/index.html
Optional Add-On: Up to (5) bistro tables (32″ around and 43″ high) for a flat fee of $25
- Sound system inside may be used for your playlist and comes with a handheld wireless microphone or you can hire a DJ or band. An outdoor sound system is also provided by the club which is the only amplification equipment that can be used outdoors and it includes use of one handheld wireless microphone, a microphone stand, and an input for your ceremony music.
- The club kitchen can be used by renters. It includes a commercial range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. Food must be prepared off-site. The club kitchen may be used for final assembly, warming, and cooling. No ice maker is on-site. BYO ice!
- Garbage cans/bags are provided. Recycling bins and dumpsters are available for renters to dispose of their items. Anything that you bring that does not fit in the receptacles must be taken with you at the conclusion of your rental period. Please stay on top of recycling bottles throughout your event so that there is not a loud disposal of bottles at the end of the night.
- Renters must clean up after themselves (leave it like you found it!)
Some House Rules:
- Events must end by 9pm. Clean up may take place from 9-10pm. Everyone must be out by 10pm. Potential for 10pm event end time on Fridays pending approval by Director of Sales and Event Management.
- Capacity is 150 people max.
- Decibel level is maximum of 60 decibels at the lot line, about 85 inside.
- No outdoor send-offs, sparklers, or real candles are allowed.
- Bar tables, food tables and reception seating must be placed inside.
- Outdoor music that is part of a ceremony may be played for 10 minutes before and 5 minutes after.
- Event insurance is required by all renters (visit https://www.theeventhelper.com#cT1cDK – it can be purchased online for about $130).
- An events manager will be on-site the entire time to assist. They are not a day-of coordinator or wedding planner. They are there to assist from the facility end to make sure things go smoothly. They set up the room, turn on the fire place, conduct the sound check, get out ladders for you, etc.
- You may bring in food yourself or hire a caterer of your choice.
- Alcohol may be brought in yourself. “Host liquor liability” needs to be included on your certificate of liability insurance. It must be served by someone with an OLCC permit. No distilled spirits are allowed – only beer, wine, hard cider, and champagne can be served.
- The piano cannot be moved off of the stage.
- You must pay the entire time you are using the space, including your set-up and clean-up time. Extra hours beyond the 6 hours you receive with your weekend base rental are an extra $125/hr.
Event Space Setup/Arrangement: Tables and chairs are included in the rental, which are set up and torn down by the on-site manager from the club. The tables/chairs will be set up prior to your arrival. For outdoor wedding ceremonies, chairs may be placed outside for the wedding ceremony only, weather and grass conditions permitting, with the reception tables inside. Chairs need to be brought in after your ceremony by your guests (it only takes a few minutes!). For indoor wedding ceremonies, chairs are moved to the tables after ceremony and the ceremony space becomes the dance floor as chairs are cleared. We do not flip the room – the only thing that moves are the chairs. A blank floor plan will be provided for you to sketch out your table/chair arrangement and will be due 1 week before your event. Here’s what we have:
- 16 round tables, 60″ in diameter, each accommodating 8 people
- 13 rectangular tables, 6′ x 30″
- 150 white chairs
All other equipment must be provided by renter including linens, dishware, glassware, utensils, etc.
Optional Services: Mezzanine (which may be used as a bridal dressing room, for additional banquet seating, as a cocktail lounge, or other purpose) is an additional $150. In some cases, for an additional $100 split set-up time convenience fee, we may allow setup and event times to be non-consecutive. That means for an extra $100, you may split your rental time to set up the morning of or the day prior (if no other event is scheduled that day), pending approval by director of sales and event management.
Deposit to Hold the Date: A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon signing of the contract with the balance due 60 days before the event. For rentals arranged less than 60 days in advance of event date, full payment is due with completed contract.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: All cancellations must be in writing. If cancellation occurs more than 120 days prior to event date, the deposit is refundable less a $250 administrative fee or we will apply that same refund dollar amount toward a future event booking. If cancellation occurs 120 days or less prior to event date, the full deposit and any additional payments made will be retained by the Laurelhurst Club.
The Laurelhurst Club reserves the right to cancel rentals due to fire, natural disaster, power failure, inclement weather, emergency conditions, or events beyond our control that render the premises unusable. In case of a cancellation initiated by The Laurelhurst Club, all rental and deposit monies will be refunded. However, The Laurelhurst Club will not be held liable for any additional compensation to you, your caterer, florist, musicians, DJ, photographer, or other subcontractors.